COMMUNIQUE ON CHAMPION’S CONFERENCE 2013
Nigeria young people converge from all geo-political zones at the champion’s conference 2013, Saturday 2nd November to discus on the Theme; re-birthing of a united dream. The conference was birthed because of the divergence dream of Nigerians who came to seek change focusing on four keys areas namely: LEADERSHIP, ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE, ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIAL, HEALTH AND EDUCATION.
ON EDUCATION HEALTH
- Making implementable education policies that supports and solve problems education our National development.
- Rebranding and Re-transforming our Health sector through Infrastructural transformation, service delivery and human capital development.
- Mass education to improve healthy living and reduce mortality.
ON ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Diversification of the economy.
- Combat inflation
- Ensure a condusive environment for innovation and creativity.
- Provide basic infrastructure.
We Nigerians believe we have the right to demand a clean environment.
- We believe that to achieve this, we must orientate ourselves to believe that the practice of a clean environment is possible.
- An environment not infected with pollution but developed through innovation.
- Creating social space where people can comfortably relax and network.
With respect to leadership
- Leadership occurs in the following sphere; personally, the home front, place of economic engagements, religious gathering and governments.
- Leadership should be built from the personal leadership through the home front to governance level.
- The leadership we give should be value oriented, competent and accountable.
Conclusively, the above submission we have decided to uphold and practice as young Nigerian for the betterment of our future.
We also plead to the respective body to join hands together in other to make this communique a successful one.
- Change can be… (marastyleme.wordpress.com)
- Chaa Creek Promotes Diversified Economy in Belize (prweb.com)
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World? (blogyourpassion.wordpress.com)
- You created your world in a gradual manner since early childhood. You were conditioned to view the world through via perceptions that have been passed on to you via your parents and society. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)